: Thinking of becoming a Computer Technician? This CompTIA Computer Technician program, offered by our accredited school partners, is the essential stepping stone for achieving this goal. The IT industry offers a diverse range of careers and credentials that are key for individuals new to the field and IT professionals in transition. Thousands of companies depend on CompTIA standards to provide a consistent predictor of employee success.
The CompTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT and CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional. IT Professionals in A+ and Network + exhibit qualifications to work in areas such as: network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security. Candidate job roles include network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer. CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in Network Security, Compliance and Operational Security, Threats and Vulnerabilities, Application, Data and Host Security, Access Control and Identity Management Cryptography.
This course offers you the most effective way to earn your CompTIA A+ certification. CompTIA A+ is the starting point for a career in IT. The exam covers maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers. Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA A+ Essentials, exam code 220-901; and CompTIA A+ Practical Application, exam code 220-902.
CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking. CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, as well as configuring common features (e.g. network connectivity and email) for mobile operating systems Android and Apple iOS.
CompTIA Network +
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional. This course is designed to teach the CompTIA Network+ skills necessary to prepare for the N10-006 certification exam. CompTIA Network+ certification is vendor-neutral, validates technical competency in network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security. CompTIA Network + is designed to ensure a common level of understanding for IT Professionals.
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in Network Security, Compliance and Operational Security, Threats and Vulnerabilities, Application, Data and Host Security, Access Control and Identity Management Cryptography.
This course prepares for the Security+ certification exam SY0-501 (NOT INCLUDED). Many corporations recommend or require the Security+ certification for their IT employees. Companies like Sun, IBM/Tivoli Software Group, Symantec, Motorola and Olympus Security Group know the value of a Security+ certification and recommend or require it of their IT employees.
This course includes an exam voucher for CompTIA A+ 220 901 & 902 Exam!
This course includes an exam voucher for CompTIA Network + Exam!
This course also includes a Practice Lab! With the Practice Lab we cover topics for the CompTIA exams using real CompTIA equipment. The associated lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios carried out on real equipment.
Some of the key features and benefits of the Practice Lab are:
- Exam based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware or licensing costs
Some of the features and benefits of this course include:
- Only the finest instructors in the industry are used as subject matter experts for these IT courses. They have a minimum of 15 years’ real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- The IT courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- The CompTIA custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. The learner will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
- Most of these IT courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure learners are 100% prepared before taking the certification exam.
- Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why flash cards and education games are provided throughout these IT courses. This will allow learners to train in ways that keep them engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of flash cards so you can sharpen skill-sets throughout training as well as educational games designed to make sure the learners’ retention level of the materials is extremely high.
This course includes a Career Coach to assist you with your educational and career goals. The Career Coach will also assist you in registering and comple
This course includes all required materials.