: EnglishShort Description
: The Marketing Professional program outlines for students current theories of marketing, their effective application and concepts important to marketing goods and services, identifying and further defining target customers, targeting those customers and really reaching them through your messaging from both a domestic and global perspective. Students will explore the elements of market research, identifying target customers, branding, pricing, developing product offers, and developing marketing communications for various distribution channels. Students will examine marketing critically from the perspective of the consumer, the overall economy, and technology as well as the legal and ethical issues that arise to ensure responsible marketing.
This program provides students with a view of the principle areas of marketing. It explores the factors influencing how marketing decisions are made, including the impact of marketing decisions on an organization and its customers. Students will gain a working knowledge of practical marketing and business vocabulary. Additionally, students will analyze today’s global, highly competitive marketplace and evaluate how the actions of competitors influence marketing decisions.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader