: EnglishShort Description
: Leadership Skills for Women is a cutting edge course based on years of experience and research. The course materials include interviews with women executives in various industries, roles, and job functions. This course is an eye-opening and ultimately empowering narrative, filled with stories of remarkable women who navigated the leadership maze and triumphed.
While the leadership landscape may be shifting in women's favor, women are nowhere near an equal presence in leadership roles when compared to men. This course encourages women to be their own advocates when it comes to professional growth and advancement, and it provides tangible how-tos on negotiating the workplace as a woman. This Leadership Skills for Women course demonstrates that what women perceive in organizations is exactly what so many companies need to succeed.
Our women’s leadership course has a hopeful outlook and unique ideas about women’s success. It's the new "right stuff" of leadership, raising provocative issues such as whether feminine leadership traits (for women and men) are better suited for our fast-changing, hyper-competitive, and increasingly complex world.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Identify methods for developing skills necessary for negotiating, networking, and succeeding on and off the job
• Identify the elements which help form the female vision
• Identify the characteristics of successful female leaders
• Identify helpful tips for becoming a successful female in work and in life
• Comprehend feminine leadership traits and how these traits can help anyone succeed in today's worldInstructor Description
: This class is an independent-study course. Students will have all the resources needed to successfully complete the course within the online material. A student helpdesk is available for technical support during the course enrollment.
Internet Access. This program includes all required materials.