: EnglishShort Description
: This course will help people with zero experience in this field to become certified clinical medical assistant professionals and acquire phlebotomy technician jobs.
This interactive ecourse on a user-friendly platform will help you master three vital medical skills that are required of all certified clinical medical assistant professions. These include:
• You will learn how to draw a patient’s blood effectively, prepare samples, and perform bloodwork tests in the lab.
II. Clinical Medical Assisting
• You will learn how to prepare patients for testing and examination, how to collect specimens and cultures from them, and how to instruct a patient on medication, diet, and treatment. You’ll also learn how to administer medicine correctly.
III. Electrocardiogram Proficiency
• You will learn how to use specialized equipment correctly to monitor and measure patients’ heart conditions.
After completing this course, you’ll receive exam vouchers for the following certifications:
1. Clinical Medical Assistant by the National Healthcareer Association
2. Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
3. EKG Technician (CET)
Also, you can choose to acquire a hands-on learning experience by opting for a clinical externship at a particular healthcare provider in your city! With this course, you can open up your career opportunities and eventually work as a dialysis technician, surgical technician,laboratory technician, or cardiovascular technician in hospitals, outpatient care facilities, or medical clinics.Instructor Description
: This course provides students with certified, skilled facilitators to guide them through their learning experience. Facilitators who are well trained in a unique mastery methodology and provide one-on-one instruction to their students to ensure mastery of the course material. The course facilitator is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Facilitators also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement.Certification
: Included with this program, students receive exam vouchers for the following national certifications from National Healthcareer Association's (NHA)
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national certification exam
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) certification exam
Certified EKG Technician (CET) certification exam.
**Note: the Phlebotomy and EKG exams have specific hands on requirements before candidates are able to sit for the certification. Please visit nhanow.com for more eligibility information**
This program includes national certifications, for state specific information regarding the licensing requirements in your state please visit your states regulatory board.
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader