: The Green Business and Sustainability certification, offered by our accredited school partners, course helps prepare students to meet the growing challenges and opportunities of our environmentally conscious business environment.
The world is changing in response to increasing social and marketplace forces that reward companies that consider the environmental impact of their business operations, and products and services. Students who complete our sustainability professional certification course will have a firm grasp on the green business principles and practices and how they add value to a company.
Over the course of your certification training you will learn how to:
• Recognize the business, marketplace and societal drivers that are encouraging companies to become more environmentally responsible
• Recognize opportunities and challenges that companies face when they seek to “go green”
• Create an Action Plan with key steps (actions and activities) needed to move a company down a green business path
• Identify the various tools and practices that can help a company continuously improve its greening efforts
• Create a company culture that supports green business goals
• Understand what success looks like when a company becomes completely “green”
Benefits of the Green Business Certification Program:
• The program is being developed by industry practitioners who have successfully worked on strategy for environmental responsibility, green business practices and implementation for hundreds of organizations.
• The focus of the program is on preparing students to be green business professionals within companies or public agencies
• It also provides students with a practical understanding and working knowledge of an emerging field that is in high demand worldwide
Enroll through one of our accredited university or college partners today!Instructor Description
: This course provides students with certified, skilled facilitators to guide them through their learning experience. Facilitators who are well trained in a unique mastery methodology and provide one-on-one instruction to their students to ensure mastery of the course material. The course facilitator is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Facilitators also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. The facilitator for this course, Chelsi Tryon, grew up in the City of Angels in California and now resides in the City of sun in Phoenix, AZ. She has been involved in Sustainability for over 5 years, and worked in a variety of settings including higher education, private industry, governmental, and research institutions. Chelsi has a bachelor’s in Business with a concentration in Sustainability, and a master’s in Sustainable Solutions from Arizona State University. She enjoys exploring the outdoors and hopes that through teaching she will help influence others to find the beauty in our one and only planet.
The following e-books will be provided to each student upon registration:
• Truth About Green Business
• Strategies For The Green Economy
• The Triple Bottom Line: Does It All Add Up?
Students will receive the textbook:
•The Big Pivot; Radically Practical Strategies for a Hotter, Scarcer, and More Open World by Andrew Winston