: EnglishShort Description
: Entrepreneurs are the lifeblood of American business, turning great ideas and services into successful businesses every day. But starting a business and growing it to a successful enterprise requires more than just a good idea – owning your own business requires an adaptive, flexible, and well-rounded skill-set that will ensure you’re prepared to navigate through a multitude of business issues. In short, successful entrepreneurs wear every hat in their business – they’re effective managers and savvy negotiators all paired with an unmatched work ethic.
The Entrepreneurship Specialist Program pulls together all of the education and skills necessary for success in starting your own business or just cultivating that entrepreneurial spirit necessary to start a new division in your current role working for another company. From drafting the initial business plan to financing your vision and managing your staff, the Entrepreneurship Program covers everything successful entrepreneurs require to start, build and grow their next venture.Instructor Description
: This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader